KHS Student Registration

When moving to Keene, these are some documents you need to bring to register your student.

  1. First, call Main Guidance (603-352-0640 ex.3776) for an appointment to register your student.

  2. Bring proof of residency:
  • Utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Mortgage
  • Lease agreement

      3. If parents/guardians are divorced bring:

  • Custodial orders
  • Parenting plan

      4. Bring the student's birth certificate.